It’s a subject that no one likes to think about, but planning now for what happens once you have passed away, will save your loved ones stress and possibly considerable expense at a time that is already difficult.
And while having a Will is important, equally important is ensuring it is properly written and therefore legally binding. One simple mistake could cost your loved ones in increased taxes, paperwork and even legal bills.
It’s never too early to start putting your affairs in order – you never know what life will throw at you. If you’ve been putting off making your Will, we’re here to advise and guide you through the whole process. Once in place, you can have peace of mind that you and your loved ones are taken care of.
What does a Will state?
- Who will inherit your estate (your money, property and possessions) when you die
- Your executor/s (the person/s in charge of organising your estate and following your instructions)
- Any other wishes you have, such as your funeral, burial or cremation
Why make a Will?
- You decide how your estate is shared
- Make sure those important to you are looked after
- Make the process quicker, easier and less stressful for your loved ones
- Define the funeral you want and share any other wishes you have
What if I don’t make a Will?
- Your estate will be distributed through the rules of intestacy
- You, or your loved ones, have no control over who gets what
- If you and your partner are not married or in a civil partnership, they may not receive an inheritance
- Your estate may be under threat from influences outside your family
- Your family will be left guessing about the funeral you wanted
By choosing our Will writing service, you’re guaranteed:
Peace of mind.
Our estate planners are fully qualified and highly experienced. They are also members of the Society of Will Writers.
We listen to your needs.
We won’t recommend anything that isn’t necessary for you and your family.
Unlimited personal help and advice.
You’ll have the same Estate Planner throughout the process and if you ever need any further help, we’re only a phone call away.
Whatever your needs our dedicated team are on hand to help and give you the right advice. We’ll even come and chat to you from the comfort of your own home if you wish.