If your existing equity release plan has never been reviewed, by switching
to a better deal, you could save thousands.
Equity release plans, as we know them today, have been around for the last 15 years. And, of course, things have changed. Today’s fixed interest rates are much lower, the amounts available to borrow are now much greater, and plans nowadays offer you far more flexibility.
Release more cash
- With a lower interest rate, you’ll accrue less interest on your loan over time, meaning you could save thousands
- You could be eligible to switch to a plan with benefits that better fit your needs
- Your house may have increased in value and you may be able to borrow more
- If you now have a health condition, you could potentially borrow more with an ‘enhanced’ plan
- As you are now older, you may be able to borrow more
We’ll review your plan for free
Equity release reviews are an essential part of financial planning. If you have an existing equity release plan, one of our independent advisers will search the whole market, ensuring they consider all elements of your existing policy, to find the best deal for you.
They’ll advise you on both re-mortgage and further advance. For example, moving to another provider for a lower interest rate or releasing further funds from your existing provider.
Even when your plan has early repayment charges, you could be better off switching and reducing interest rather than staying put.
Get expert, independent advice
One of our independent equity release advisers will search the whole market to see if there’s a better deal out there for you. Unless you decide to go ahead, The Equity Release Experts’ service is completely free of charge as our usual advice fee of 1.99% of the amount released would only be payable on completion of a plan, subject to a minimum advice fee of £1,499.
Get in touch today to see if you could save by switching your equity release plan. It’s a call that could save you thousands.