None of us like to think about passing away. But as we all know, there’s no getting away from it.
And when the inevitable happens, loved ones are often left burdened with the huge expense and stress of planning and paying for a funeral. But there is a way to avoid this. A funeral plan lets you plan and pay for your funeral in advance. It's an easy way to get your funeral arranged whilst protecting your loved ones from rising costs and uncertainty about your final wishes.
By planning ahead with a funeral plan, you can beat rising funeral costs and save money by paying for your funeral at today’s prices. Planning it your way, you can ensure loved ones have nothing extra to pay for the services you choose in your plan. Plus, you’ll be able to choose from a range of affordable options, spreading the cost or paying in monthly instalments.
What is a funeral plan?
- A funeral plan allows you to organise and pay for most of your funeral now
- You define the funeral you want and pay for it in full or in instalments
- One call from your family is all that’s needed when the time comes
Why take out a funeral plan?
- Peace of mind that everything at your funeral will be as you wish
- Relax knowing that your family won’t be burdened with a hefty bill at an already difficult time
- Reduce stress for your loved ones
- Avoid rising funeral costs
For peace of mind that you’re receiving the best funeral plan for you and your family, please get in touch. Our specialist advisers will guide you through everything and answer any questions you may have.